- Sediment Filters are used to remove particles from water and protect downstream taps etc from clogging
- Sediment cartridges are resistant to attack by bacteria and chemicals and are suitable for a wide range of applications, including domestic, commercial and industrial.
CS & TS Pleated Cartridge Range
- Pleated cartridges are commonly used as primary filtration for sediment as they can be cleaned and reused.
- The 25 & 50 micron versions are often used as the first in a series of filters, including as the primary filter in UV kits.
- They have a large surface area to accommodate high flows with a low pressure drop
Download 25 Micron Pleated Data Sheet
Download 50 Micron Pleated Data Sheet
ATLAS FILTRI PLEATED CARTIDGE FILTERS - 20" STD - 25 & 50 MICRON